While there remains a critical bay between the Right and the Left on human services change, we accept there is chance to discover shared conviction. Our wellbeing strategy group is creating approach thoughts that cut waste in medicinal services by expelling one of its prime drivers: deterrents to quality patient consideration.
This methodology straightforwardly improves the patient experience—when patients remain solid, or show signs of improvement snappier, they need less consideration. Our recommendations originate from creative thoughts spearheaded by social insurance experts and associations, and tell the best way proportional effective pilots from red and blue states. Together, they make cutting waste a strategy plan rather than a negligible trademark.
Every strategy report incorporates a few going with apparatuses—from monetary displaying to an index of neighborhood associations that are driving the push to make tolerant focused changes the nation over.
Medicinal Discussion Guides: Less Confusion, Better Decisions for Patients
- Counteract Diabetes
- Make Telehealth an Easy Way for Patients to Get Care
- Make Health Care More Convenient and Coordinated with Medical Homes
- Help Consumers Shop for High Value Health Care
- A Lifetime Electronic Health Record for Every American
- Treating the Whole Person: Integrating Behavioral and Physical Health Care
- A Spoonful of Sugar: Helping People Take Their Medicine
- Reexamining Medicare Enrollment: Make High-Value Health Coverage the Easy Choice
- Give Medicare Beneficiaries Complete Information About Their Plans
- A Better End of Life
- A Path to Recovery for Americans With Serious Mental Illness
- Facilitate Care for the Most Vulnerable
- Packaged Payments: A Stable Foundation for Medicare Financing
- Furnish High-Cost Medicare Beneficiaries with Highly Valued Care
- Step by step instructions to Make Life Better for People with Kidney Disease